The Brevets des Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRM), approved by the Audax Club Parisien, as well as the events of 1200 km and more (RM1200+), approved by Les Randonneurs Mondiaux, are taken into account for pre-registrations and registrations to the Paris-Brest-Paris Randonneur, any other event being excluded.
* from January 14, 2023 if you have passed a BRM 1000 or a RM 1200 and + in 2022,
* from January 28, 2023 if you have passed a BRM 600 in 2022,
* from February 11, 2023 if you have passed a BRM 400 in 2022,
* from February 25, 2023 if you have passed a BRM 300 in 2022,
* from March 11, 2023 if you have passed a BRM 200 in 2022.
If you can’t pre-register, you will be able to register, subject to availability, between May 27 and July 2, 2023.
Currently, the budget for the next Paris-Brest-Paris is being studied. The price will be higher than that of the 2019 edition. However, we seek to offer good quality services for a registration price that is as reasonable as possible. Given the current context: inflation, health uncertainty and conflict in Ukraine, arbitrations are not easy. On Saturday, January 7, more information will be provided, including on this subject.
All aerobars will be allowed. However, for obvious safety reasons, their use is strongly discouraged when riding in a peloton.